RPA Cares is a 501c3 non-profit global community outreach organization that is responsible for maintaining the sports program of RPA College that is ran by a board of directors led by RPA College athletic director.
RPA Cares targets youth and young adults with a primary focus on mentorship and personal development of practical life skills necessary to be successful during the transition into adulthood and beyond.
What Is The
Mission Of RPA Cares?
RPA Cares mission is to focus on important social issues such as at risk youth and young adults, family development, education, and health and wellness. RPA Cares supports a wide range of programs, partners and initiatives that strive to positively impact various communities worldwide.
RPA Cares Aiming To Serve?
- Youth and Young Adults
- Dallas -Ft. Worth Metroplex - Home base
- National Communities
- International Communities
- Encourage discussion to forge relationships with
- Participate in Local, National, and Global events
- Be a partner for our communities
- Leverage the community for knowledge
- Target the leaders within the community
Events & Initiatives
- Fundraisers and charitable events
- Fun volunteering events
- College & Job Fairs
- Basic life skills training at local schools